Company: Dejana Industries
Posted on: September 20, 2022
PAVING FOREMAN Summary: Supervisory position, responsible for
on-site paving activities with 5-10 employees. PAVING FOREMAN
- Master level knowledge of industry practices, procedures,
history, culture, equipment, etc.
- Ensure all allocated equipment is field maintained.
- Coordinate with maintenance garage for repairs and scheduled
- Responsible for all site working conditions and site
- Ensure reasonable traffic control measures are in place
- Communication with on-site persons such as: Customer,
Customer's representative, crew, office, trucking, garage,
- Oversee proper loading and unloading of equipment,
transportation to and from job sites.
- Cold weather procedures for material and equipment.
- Proper paving procedures. Handwork, longitudinal joints,
transverse joints, shoveling, defects, slope, grade, etc.
- Tack coat application
- Adjustment, angle of attack, strike-off, heaters, height,
automatics(testing and calibrating).
- Complete understanding of paver operation, hopper, feed
- Compaction/Rolling. Rolling speeds, vibratory frequency,
rolling patterns and passes.
- Quality control. Ponding/grade/slope issues. Surface
- Site cleanliness.
- Hourly pay to be negotiated, commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits are available. #Spar
Keywords: Dejana Industries, Waterford , Paving Foreman, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!