Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a Technician with a basic understanding of
laboratory operations. This person is self-motivated, can follow
instructions and can complete routine assignments with minimal
supervision. Apply today! Job Responsibilities
- Install and remove parts and fixtures, as required to support
development and component build.
- Monitor basic tests and record observations or issues.
- Operate basic lab equipment such as parts washer, power
- Work safely in compliance with Meritor safety guidelines.
- Maintain orderly work area in accordance with Meritor
standards. Job Requirements
- Familiarity with mechanical systems and/or automotive
- Proficient with personal computers, Microsoft Excel/Word.
- Mechanical ability.
- Blueprint reading.
- Understanding of measurement techniques torque wrenches, dial
- Able to communicate effectively with customers.
- Willingness to work overtime, weekends, and participate in
- Travel, able to travel both domestic and international.
- Maintain attendance within corporate guidelines. Education
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience. Physical
- Ability to lift 40 lbs and push/pull 150 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Pass basic physical examination and drug screen. Apply direct
or email me with a resume at Why Kelly -- ? Your engineering skills
are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With
Kelly-- Engineering, our experts connect you with leading
organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Waterford , Test Technician, Professions , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!