Aircraft Technician, A&P Licensed
Company: Michigan Aviation Co.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Location: Waterford, Michigan, , United StatesPosted:
2021-04-14Position Title: Aircraft Technician, A&P
LicensedCompany Name: Michigan Aviation Co.Sector: OtherJob Type:
Well established FBO 145 repair station (KL2R956K) at Oakland
County International Airport (KTPK) seeking qualified A&P
licensed aircraft technician with at least 2 years of reciprocating
and/or turbine engine experience. The more experience, the better.
Relocation assistance available.
- Family oriented company
- Excellent medical and dental insurance.
- All major holidays off with pay.
- Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM work schedule with
overtime available. Weekends are for family.
- Competitive salary with retirement program in place.
- Cessna High Performance Single and Twin Engine Service Center
as well as Beechcraft Baron and Bonanza Service Center including
Annual Inspections and line maintenance of just about every major
aircraft make and model flying. We also do a large volume of King
Air and Cessna Citation 500 series maintenance, including major
inspections and repair.
- Williams International Service Center for the FJ44 series
- Reciprocating engine repair/overhaul including cylinder
- Our reputation is built on having the tools, equipment,
facilities and highly skilled personnel to perform next level
maintenance on next level aircraft.
- If you are interested in being part of our family and would
like to know more about joining our team, email us today to learn
- Candidate must live within commuting distance of our
headquarters located in Waterford, Michigan. We welcome you to
apply and will offer relocation assistance to the suitable
- Director of Maintenance
- Michigan Aviation Co. - 6150 Highland Rd. - Waterford, MI.
- E-mail resumes to:
Keywords: Michigan Aviation Co., Waterford , Aircraft Technician, A&P Licensed, Professions , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!