Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2020
Edward Rose & Sons values a positive employment environment that
fosters an atmosphere of growth, contribution, and satisfaction. We
encourage the ongoing personal involvement of our employees in
shaping our workplace. Our team genuinely cares about delivering
exceptional, quality service to our residents. Edward Rose & Sons
offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan. Rivers Edge
Apartments is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to
join the team in a full-time capacity. This is a great opportunity
for the right candidate to demonstrate the capability to affect
positive change in an exciting, dynamic and growing company while
building a comprehensive knowledge of the business. This particular
Maintenance Supervisor position also includes being on-call, so the
right candidate must live on-site in a company-provided apartment,
in return for being available to respond to after-hours emergency
calls on a rotating basis. Live where you work for free!!! No
commuting expenses or dealing with rush hour traffic! No rent and
minimal utility expenses! Responsibility Summary: The Maintenance
Supervisor is responsible for service repairs, preventive
maintenance and capital improvement projects for the apartment
community. Coordinate responsibilities across the team to ensure
service requests are completed efficiently and meet quality
standards. Ability to perform and train the following technical
skills: diagnose and solve air conditioner and furnace issues,
advanced plumbing tasks, drywall replacement, appliance repair and
installation, carpentry work, advanced electrical issues and
thorough understanding of schematic and wiring diagrams,
installation and repair of ceramic tile. Desired Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous leadership experience is required.
- Strong experience in multi-family property maintenance is
- Must have extensive knowledge of maintenance safety guidelines
and procedures and OSHA regulations.
- EPA Universal Certification is strongly preferred.
- HVAC experience and Certification is strongly preferred
- CPO Certification and pool chemistry and maintenance skills are
- Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple tasks in a
- Must possess exceptional customer service and communication
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management
- Ability to use various technologies for online training and
- Must be willing to respond to emergencies after normal business
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs. with or without
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position such
as: climbing ladders and stairs, walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time. Must be
able to perform the physical requirements of the role with or
without reasonable accommodation(s). This position requires you to
enter occupied units; therefore employees are required to be honest
and trustworthy with a satisfactory background check. We offer our
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Free Apartment Home!
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We
recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Waterford , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!