Call Center Representative - HYBRID REMOTE
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Call Center Representatives will work an average of 40 hours per
week during our call center hours:
- Monday-Wednesday 8am-5pm
- Thursday 8am-6pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-1pm (Rotating)
MSGCU is in need of a call center representative for their Troy
team. This candidate will be responsible for:
- 60 to 70 inbound and outbound calls pertaining to banking related
- This position is basically a telephone banker who assists members
with account maintenance and sales related questions
- Consults with members to obtain information and explain available
financial services. Effectively listens for cues and reviews
account data to determine the nature and extent of members' needs,
resolve problems, and suggest appropriate products and
- Provides routine information related to MSGCU services or
policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts,
insurance programs, loan policies, interest rates, current dividend
rates, wire transfers, locations and office hours, and promotes
virtual services channels.
- Performs a broad range of member service and teller functions
including accurately processing savings, draft/checking, and
certificate (CD) account transfers; assisting with setting up
MSGCU's automated services, processing address changes, check
orders, and reorders; offering loan quotes, calculations, and
rates; generating loan applications, entering application data with
accompanying notes, and making loan payments.
- Inputs loan applications and determines if loans meet the
criteria to process immediately. Accurately prepares and processes
loan requests. Sets up closing date and provides instructions
concerning documents needed to complete the closing process.
Reviews applications and calls on loans not closed.
- Assists members with completing all arrangements and documents
for automated services such as direct deposit, payroll deduction,
automated teller machines (ATM), and audio response services.
Assists with ordering Debit/Credit Cards and PIN numbers, audio
access response PIN numbers, and Internet Banking.
- Mails IRA and certificate of deposit account applications and
related documents. Processes deposits and/or distribution of funds
to members' accounts for IRA and CD transactions.
- Answers and returns all correspondence within established
regulations, procedures, and performance and productivity
call center representative, Banking, Account Management,
Top Skills Details:
call center representative,Banking,Account
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Either of the following experience within a fast-paced customer
- 1 year of experience within a financial institution, or
- 2 years of experience within a call center with sales or
- great verbal and written communication skills
- ability to multi task using multiple screens and talking while
- ability to pass a Credit Check
- high school diploma
Nice to Have:
- CRM software system knowledge and/or usage
- experience as a teller or banker
- credit union experience
- no financial services/banking or credit union experience
- job tenure (less than 1 to 2 years in each position)
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never
contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never
solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Waterford , Call Center Representative - HYBRID REMOTE, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!