Company: Regency at Waterford
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Looking for work? Are you displaced by the COVID - 19
shutdown?We are hiring compassionate and caring workers to help our
seniors!This position is temporary and has been designed to assist
our licensed and certified caregivers during an Emergency Pandemic.
We will provide you with paid training onsite. In addition, you may
be eligible for training in a clinical role or other permanent
positions.What you'll be doing:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Distributes linens, makes beds.
- Serves and collects food trays; assist with feeding
- Assist residents in wheelchairs to/from events (bathing,
- Assist 1-on-1 with resident who have behavioral challenges or
- Provide personal care such as combing hair or washing
- Assist in kitchen, laundry and housekeeping and with
activities, as requested
- Provides non-resident care including but not limited to:
- Cleans resident rooms/closets/drawers.
- Empties soiled linen and garbage carts.
- Washing wheelchairs.
- Cleaning soiled utility areas.
- Cleaning shower and whirlpool rooms.
- Cleaning kitchen areas on the nursing unQualifications:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Covid 19 vaccination requiredAbout Ciena HealthcareCiena
Healthcare is Michigan's largest provider of skilled nursing and
rehabilitation care services. We serve our residents with
compassion, concern, and excellence, believing that every one of
them is a unique person who deserves our best each day that we care
for them. If you have a passion for improving the lives of those
around you and working with others who feel the same way, Ciena is
the place for you!#Sponsor
Keywords: Regency at Waterford, Waterford , Universal Worker, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!