Company: Lockwood Management LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Server- Senior SitePrimary Function:The primary purpose of the
Server is to create an enjoyable dining experience for residents
and their guests in accordancewith all current federal, state and
local guidelines and regulations. The Server follows all policies
and procedures established by the Corporate Culinary Chef and
Lockwood Management.Typical Duties:
- Follow established dining room practices to provide high
quality service to residents and guests during meal services and
- Create and maintain a customer centered service culture by
demonstrating proactive hospitality with prospects, residents,
family members and fellow community associates.
- Collect dining tickets from residents as required and submit
final count of all diners for accurate posting.
- Deliver meals to resident apartments according to policy.
- Provide professional and high quality service to corporate and
site operations team members.
- Follow safety and sanitation rules and practices.
- Ensure all meal courses are accurately plated, professionally
served and cleared according to Lockwood standards.
- Perform assigned shift duties as directed and as outlined in
- Promote a clean safe and neat environment for all residents and
- Follow policies in the Employee Handbook relating to personal
appearance, and dress code.
- Knowledge and participation in fire safety procedures and
assist with evacuation of residents to a safe location in the event
of a fire or other emergency.
- Participate in company sponsored continuing education and
- Maintain clear lines of communication.
- All other duties as assigned.Skills and knowledge necessary for
satisfactory performance include but are not limited to:
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years of age with a work permit,
or over eighteen (18) years of age.
- Ability to relate to seniors in a courteous, understanding and
- Knowledge and use of proper body mechanics when lifting,
bending, pushing or pulling.
- Capable of lifting carrying and balancing a 10-15 pound tray.
Pushing, pulling and moving a minimum of a 50 pound card.
- Capable of standing and maneuvering on a tile floor for an 4-8
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate a fire extinguisher and
to manipulate kitchen equipment including a slicer, chopper, food
processor, knives, etc.
- Understanding that performance of certain job tasks will
involve exposure to cleaning chemicals that may require
Keywords: Lockwood Management LLC, Waterford , Server, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!