Company: Securitas USA
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Security Officer Are you ready for a new career? Securitas
Security Services is driven by a clear corporate culture and
purpose defined by our core values of Integrity, Vigilance, and
Helpfulness.Are you interested in being part of our Team?
- Apply quickly and efficiently online
- Interview your way - Phone, In person, or Virtually
- Weekly pay
- Paid Orientation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K for Full-Time Employees
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Uniforms ProvidedNo experience necessary! If you have retail,
food service or hospitality industry background you are a great fit
for this role; if not, we will provide you with the training and
everything you need for a great introduction to a career in the
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and
municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required
for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and
walking up inclines and on uneven terrainWith over 80 years of
protecting the things that matter, we've seen more than most.
That's why Securitas is the partner of choice for companies and an
employer of choice for candidates worldwide. See a different world.
EOE/M/F/Vet/DisabilitiesPlease apply using Chrome, Safari, or
Keywords: Securitas USA, Waterford , Security Officer, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!