Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Dealership:L0434 Suburban Ford of Waterford
Ford of Waterford
We areone of over 200+ Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come
be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors
family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk is responsible for providing
excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customers
perspective comes first. This individual maintains accurate parts
inventory and assists the Parts department with routine audits,
parts organization and tracking. The Shipping & Receiving clerk
ships, delivers, and receives parts orders.
- Establish and maintain good working relationship with Wholesale
and retail customers
- Assist all customers promptly and professionally including
retail and service. Communication must be clear and concise.
- Maintain parts inventory, including stocking shelves,
organizing bins, binning new parts and recording the location,
conducting perpetual bin audits, and maintain special order
- Maintain a delivery board with departure times and
- Maintain a detailed delivery log when handling returns and
- Assist in Physical Parts Inventory annually.
- Deliver parts to technicians or part recipient; pull orders for
counter persons when necessary.
- Maintain clean and organized work area; all materials stored
below the counter area.
- Immediately notify parts manager of damaged parts or
- Answer telephone and greet customers in a friendly and
professional manner in accordance with Incoming Telephone Call
- Complete all applicable Lithia and manufacturer training
required for certification
- Sweep floors and empty trash containers daily, and maintain a
clean parts department
- Maintain clean delivery vehicle. Drive cautiously and safely
staying within the laws of the road.
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive dealership service experience is a plus
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Working knowledge of computers
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Waterford , Shipping/Receiving Clerk, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!