Marketing Proposal Specialist
Posted on: June 6, 2021
DLZ Corporation is an award-winning architecture and engineering
firm serving public and private entities across the nation. As a
multidisciplinary firm, DLZ provides engineering and architectural
design services, construction management, surveying, right-of-way
acquisition and materials testing. In 2016, DLZ was named Design
Firm of the Year by Engineering News-Record (ENR) Midwest. In
addition, DLZ is consistently ranked as one of ENR's Top 150 U.S.
Design Firms. Our growth is a testament to the quality of our work
and the satisfaction of our clients.Our mission is to build on our
reputation for excellence by becoming the preferred architectural,
engineering, and environmental firm. We focus on meeting and
exceeding our clients' expectations and are known for our
competence, integrity, and contributions to the people and
communities we service and in which we live.
DLZ Corporation currently has an exciting Marketing Proposal
Specialist opening in Lansing, Detroit, Melvindale, or Waterford,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare client required documents, proposals, marketing
reports/presentations from handwritten or rough draft formats.
- Produce proposals, prequalification documents, and marketing
brochures; hard copy and electronic documents.
- Maintain DLZ branded marketing collateral in the course of
- Coordinate with other personnel to prepare standard proposal
- Understand, maintain, and utilize database management software
in preparing high quality responsive proposals.
- Maintain records for all business development activities.
- Exercise judgment as to format, importance, and timeliness of
- Draft miscellaneous letters, memorandums, and business
development correspondence while maintaining corporate style
- Provide other executive administration support as needed.
- Back up office administrative staff as needed.
- Printing and assembling professional proposals using in-office
- Possess aptitude to act as a positive representative of the
company and its core values.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Writing, English, Journalism,
Science or relevant experience.
- 3 or more years' experience in a comparable administrative
support position, preferably in the engineering or construction
- Excellent written and verbal communications, with a strong eye
for graphic composition.
- Must be proficient with InDesign, Publisher, or similar desktop
publishing or graphics design software.
- Familiar with reading and understanding RFP's, RFQ's, and
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Customer Relations Management (CRM) software
applications. DELTEK experience is preferred.
- Experience preparing Federal SF 330, state, local, and other
miscellaneous proposal formats desired.
- Ability to complying with all applicable safety codes and
Please provide salary requirements to be considered for this
At DLZ we offer an excellent benefit package including health,
dental, vision and life insurance, medical and dependent care
flexible spending accounts, health savings account, and 401(k) with
an Employee Stock Ownership Program. We also offer an innovative
wellness program including gym reimbursement!
DLZ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DLZ
fully supports and maintains compliance with all state, federal,
and local regulations. All qualified applications will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, protected veteran status,
genetic information, or any other category protected by federal,
state, and local laws.
Keywords: DLZ, Waterford , Marketing Proposal Specialist, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!