Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality, with
dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an
excellent opportunity for YOU!
Rivers Edge Apartments is currently seeking a
Leasing Consultant who takes pride in their
accomplishments, has strong sales and marketing skills, excellent
writing and verbal communication skills, and the drive to see tasks
through to the end. The right candidate will be attentive to
details and will work cooperatively with the property operations
staff to provide an exceptional customer experience for our
residents, prospective residents, and guests.
Leasing Consultants must maintain a high level of
professionalism, while engaging prospective residents, their
families, and referral sources to draw them to the community.
Knowledge of computer programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite and
Property Management software, such as Yardi, along with a flexible
work schedule and the ability to meet deadlines, are all preferred
skills and attributes for a qualified Leasing Consultant. Apply
today and see why Edward Rose & Sons is the right choice for your
next career move!
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking
and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following
up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out
of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to
prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Yardi experience a plus!
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under
stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required, as this position will entail the
operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Waterford , Leasing Consultant, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!