Edward Rose & Sons values a positive
employment environment that fosters an atmosphere of growth,
contribution, and satisfaction. We encourage the ongoing personal
involvement of our employees in shaping our workplace. Our
team genuinely cares about delivering exceptional,
quality service to our residents. Edward
Rose & Sons offers a competitive compensation and benefits
Rivers Edge Apartments is currently looking for
a Maintenance Supervisor to join the team in a
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to
demonstrate the capability to affect positive change in an
exciting, dynamic and growing company while building a
comprehensive knowledge of the business.
This particular Maintenance Supervisor position also
includes being on-call, so the right candidate must live on-site in
a company-provided apartment, in return for being available to
respond to after-hours emergency calls on a rotating
basis. Live where you work for free!!! No commuting expenses
or dealing with rush hour traffic! No rent and minimal utility
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for
service repairs, preventive maintenance and capital improvement
projects for the apartment community. Coordinate responsibilities
across the team to ensure service requests are completed
efficiently and meet quality standards.
Ability to perform and train the following technical skills:
diagnose and solve air conditioner and furnace issues, advanced
plumbing tasks, drywall replacement, appliance repair and
installation, carpentry work, advanced electrical issues and
thorough understanding of schematic and wiring diagrams,
installation and repair of ceramic tile.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous leadership experience is required.
- Strong experience in multi-family property maintenance is
- Must have extensive knowledge of maintenance safety guidelines
and procedures and OSHA regulations.
- EPA Universal Certification is strongly preferred.
- HVAC experience and Certification is strongly preferred
- CPO Certification and pool chemistry and maintenance skills are
- Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple tasks in a
- Must possess exceptional customer service and communication
- Must possess excellent organizational and time-management
- Ability to use various technologies for online training and
- Must be willing to respond to emergencies after normal business
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable
- Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs. with or without
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
such as: climbing ladders and stairs, walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of
Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the
role with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
This position requires you to enter occupied units;
therefore employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background check.
We offer our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Free apartment home
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.