Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Community Name: 5146 THE INN AT CASS LAKE WATERFORD MI
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we
accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
In the role of Housekeeper, you will be responsible to maintain
Holiday Community interior including residents' apartments in a
clean and sanitary fashion, and in a courteous and friendly
- Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole,
and individual resident apartment. This includes, but is not
limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way,
common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident
- Resident apartments also include clean and defrost
refrigerators (as needed), clean and check heat system filters,
etc., change the bed and linens, make sure adequate linen supplies
in each apartment. Turn mattress (with assistance) as necessary and
empty waste baskets.
- Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special
attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants,
pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry
- Follow Holiday's sanitation and safety procedures. Details
regarding the housekeeper's cleaning responsibilities can be found
in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior related experience in housekeeping is preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safety practices or ability
to quickly learn and retain.
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following housekeeping
- Basic Computer skills
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260
communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our
employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since,
Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
Req ID: 85768
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Waterford , Housekeeper, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!