Earn up to $70,000 per year!
Live Ms and start you new career with Taco Bell!
At Great Lakes Taco, we pride ourselves on being industry
leaders! We have some of the strictest food safety practices in the
QSR world, hold the number one spot for SPEED in the state of
Michigan, and pride ourselves on being a Clean and Safe
environment, especially during these unprecedented times. We are
ever adapting to the new normal in the QSR world, making sure
employee and customer safety is a top priority.
That being said.
We want YOU to be part of our TEAM!
- Competitive Wages
- Bonuses paid each period
- A Path for Advancement
- Health Insurance Available per ACA Regulations
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Discounts
We want you to inspire your team, engage your customers, treat
others as you want to be treated, grow sales and follow brand
standards. The success of your day, week, month and year is
ultimately in your hands, but always remember you achieve your
results through your team. When they succeed, you succeed.
Think About It
- Are you a foodie?
- Do you take your work seriously, but not yourself?
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know how to inspire and engage?
- When you say thank you, do you mean it?
If you do, your Taco Bell Career can begin with us! Join our
team and understand what it's like to be Hungry for Ms.
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
You are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant
and building a strong team that consistently provides customers
great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include
finding, hiring and developing Team Members and Shift Leads,
conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan
for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and
deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and
managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business