Company: Personnel Management Inc.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Are you a responsible person who enjoys
working outdoors? Are you a motivated self-starter, who takes pride
in the work you do? If you answered yes to both of these
questions, then we have an excellent opportunity
Rivers Edge Apartments is currently
seeking a Groundskeeper who has a keen
eye for detail, a proactive attitude and takes pride in their
accomplishments. The Groundskeeper is responsible for the general
upkeep and cleanliness of a section of the apartment community,
including parking lots, grounds surrounding the buildings,
corridors, stairwells, laundry rooms, and mechanical rooms, if
Additional job responsibilities of a Groundskeeper include,
but are not limited to:
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Weeding of beds using appropriate tools.
- Monitoring the irrigation system to ensure all grass areas are
- Repairing or replacing sprinkler heads and lines as
- Reporting any unhealthy lawn, trees, shrubs, and plants to
- Edging around trees and landscape borders to maintain
a neat appearance.
- Raking grounds and blowing or sweeping sidewalks, and
parking lots, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements of a Groundskeeper:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds above shoulder
- Ability to push or pull up to 80 pounds variable
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability to access all areas necessary to perform job
duties, such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling,
standing, squatting, twisting, and bending for long periods of
- Ability to shovel snow and/or clear ice from walks,
driveways, or parking lots and spread salt in those areas
during snow season.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seeking a responsible individual who enjoys working
- Experience in irrigation is a plus!
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and a valid
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable
transportation will be required as being a Groundskeeper will
entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Inc., Waterford , Grounds Technician, Other , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!