Lead Supervisor FULL-TIME $15/hr Responsible for supervising all
phases of jobs, assisting in daily work schedule, and auditing
quality standards by performing the following duties.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1. Training new and full-time employees on plant functions
including proper machine operation, quality inspection,
housekeeping, production counts, and safety.
2. Assisting in all quality control functions by inspecting
pallets, operating test equipment, making quality control
determinations, and performing other related duties.
3. Developing and implements quality control training in quality
control requirements and
expectations for all employees.
4. Maintaining quality control work areas in a clean and orderly
5. Cleaning equipment and machinery as assigned.
6. Resolving problems and related production difficulties in an
efficient and timely manner.
7. Directing all production activities to complete the job as
8. Offering assistance and instruction to employees as
9. Report and documents emergency situations to management
10. Oversees production rate to ensure schedules are adhered
11. Delegat job duties and ensures employees are completing jobs
12. Applying knowledge of operations to detect unsafe working
conditions and low employee performance and reports such
circumstances to management.
13. Performing other related duties as assigned.
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Steel toe shoe or boot
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load
products and services previously unavailable to customers that
ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products
and do so with integrity and character for our business and