Forklift Operator FULL-TIME $14/hr Duties include:
- Perform pre-operational check on forklift and process
- Supply product and document number of pallets/lumber run to
the staging area.
- Follow safety S.O.P's and maintain use of all P.P.E at all
times of operation.
- Load out bound trailer for shipment; documenting appropriate
- Place pallets into designated areas for inventory.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
- Maintain a smooth flow of material from machines to work in
- Maintain and clean tow motor.
- Maintain "work in process" area.
- Report any safety hazards to supervisor.
Shift start: 5:00AM or 2:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday 2:00 pm -10:30 pm
Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Can lift 25 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
Must be able to read tape measure.Vision abilities are required
by this job include a close and distant vision.
Millwood Inc. designs, recommends and provides unit load
products and services previously unavailable to customers that
ensures a safe, cost-effective distribution of customer products
and do so with integrity and character for our business and