Company: Lockwood Management LLC
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Housekeeper- Senior Site Primary Function:The Housekeeper is
responsible for cleaning the residents apartments, public areas,
work areas and completing residents laundry. The Housekeeper
follows all policies and procedures established by the Executive
Director and Lockwood Management.Typical Duties:
- Follow the cleaning schedules posted.
- Create and maintain a customer centered service culture by
demonstrating proactive hospitality with prospects, residents,
family members and fellow community associates.
- Clean resident apartments, common areas, leasing area and
office of the property to assure the building is clean at all
times, taking care not to disturb any personal or business items.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize resident and common area
bathrooms according to schedule.
- Do residents laundry according to schedule.
- Remove all trash and waste from the inside areas of the
community to proper outdoor containers, place new bags in trash
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors as scheduled.
- Ensure that all appropriate caution/safety signs are properly
set up and posted prior to performing cleaning duties that could
cause slips/falls or any other safetyrisks, and take them down when
the job is completed.
- Report any health, safety and/or sanitation concerns to the
Supervisor or Executive Director.
- Keep work areas attractive and free of hazardous objects at all
times. Lock up housekeepingsupplies when not in use.
- Use appropriate safety and protective equipment and supplies
when handling hazardous waste and/or chemicals.
- Follow established policies governing the use of labels and
safety data sheets.
- Display tact and friendliness when dealing with residents,
families, guests and co-workers.
- Assist with Make-Readys.
- Assist with evacuation of residents in the case of a fire or
- Maintain clear lines of communication.
- All other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.Skills
and knowledge necessary for satisfactory performance include but
are not limited to:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age, or have the proper work permit and
work authorization documents.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Prior experience working in a senior living community
- Must be able to lift cleaning equipment and products up to 20
pounds. Requires frequentcarrying, pushing, pulling of cleaning
supplies/carts and lifting and bending to complete laundry tasks.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to eight (8) hours a day.
- Must be able to read and speak English, and follow oral and
Keywords: Lockwood Management LLC, Waterford , Housekeeping, Hospitality & Tourism , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!