Staff Development/Infection Control RN
Company: Regency at Waterford
Posted on: January 20, 2023
$10,000.00 Sign-on Bonus
Are you a nurse who is passionate about teaching others? The Staff
Development Coordinator acts as the educator for Regency at
Waterford, conducts orientation and has the opportunity to provide
other in-service educational programs for the nursing staff.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive
benefit package including:
- Competitive pay,
- Life Insurance,
- 401K with matching funds,
- Health insurance,
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- SPOTLIGHT, our virtual community and rewards and recognitions
program, exclusively for Ciena staff members
In addition, we will help you advance your career with tuition
reimbursement, discounts and other support.
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values
communication and strong teamwork abilities.
Some of the responsibilities of the Staff Development Coordinator
- Designs, plans and provides educational programs on all shifts
and for all departments.
- Participates in the staff evaluation process by providing
attendance records and observation of employee performance.
- Provides general facility orientation to all new employees and
ongoing in-service education.
- Plans and provides a monthly and annual schedule of planned
- Ensures Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/State Tested Nursing
Assistants (STNA) meet the annual 12-hour in-service
- Actively participates in quality assurance and reports concerns
to supervisor. Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in long-term care setting
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state
- COVID 19 vaccination required
- CPR certification About Ciena Healthcare
Ciena Healthcare is Michigan's largest provider of skilled nursing
and rehabilitation care services.
We serve our residents with compassion, concern, and excellence,
believing that every one of them is a unique person who deserves
our best each day that we care for them. If you have a passion for
improving the lives of those around you and working with others who
feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!
Keywords: Regency at Waterford, Waterford , Staff Development/Infection Control RN, Healthcare , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!