Now Hiring - Pharmacy Tech
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. -Its your future, maybe it starts with
Meijer.Please review the job profile below and apply today!Do you
enjoy helping people while providing quality customer service? Are
you one who desires to make a career change? Do you enjoy working
in a fast-paced environment and making a difference in the
community you live in? Then consider a new career as a Pharmacy
Technician at Meijer!As a Pharmacy Technician, you will support our
customers under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist and will
be responsible for performing the administrative and service-based
duties that keep our customers satisfied.NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY;
TRAINING PROVIDEDMUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGEPRVEVIOUS CASHIER, CUSTOMER
SERVICE, PHARMACY, HEALTH CARE OR HOME CARE EXPERIENCE A PLUSWork a
schedule of Monday - Friday between the hours of 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday - Sunday between the hours of 10:00am - 6:00pmA career at
Meijer is more than a way to pay the bills. We provide a variety of
benefits that contribute to a positive work-life balance:- Work up
to 40 hrs- Competitive Wages- Weekly Pay- Medical/Dental/Vision -
401K- Education Reimbursement (up to $2,000 per year)- Career
Growth - Paid Parental Leave- 10% Team Member Discount- ....and
Much More.What Youll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
- Prioritizing workload.
- Using effective communication skills and be agent of
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.What You
Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School/GED.
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance...
Keywords: Meijer, Waterford , Now Hiring - Pharmacy Tech, Healthcare , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!