MEDICAL ASSISTANT CLINIC
Company: McLaren Northern Michigan
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Under general supervision, and according to established policies
and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing
or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist
in the examination and treatment of patients, including but not
limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment,
administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical
duties to maintain efficient operations. Qualifications :
- High school diploma or equivalent and six months experience as
a medical assistant. OR
- High school diploma or equivalent and completion of one of the
following programs: medical assistant, emergency medical
technician, nurse assistant, licensed practical nurse or armed
services medic program.Preferred:
- Certified Medical Assistant.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Certification. May be
required at management discretion.
- Electronic medical record experience.
- One-year experience working in medical office with multiple
- Previous experience working in a medical office of the same
specialty. Equal Opportunity Employer of
Keywords: McLaren Northern Michigan, Waterford , MEDICAL ASSISTANT CLINIC, Healthcare , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!