Company: Lush Lawn - Safari Tree
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Sales DirectorLocation: WaterfordGeneral Job Objectives:
Responsible for ensuring that our customers' expectation for their
lawn, trees and shrubs, pest control and overall property needs are
being met and/or exceeded.Essential Job Duties:
- Recruit, train, retain and motivate a fully staffed Sales
Department to reach goals with our mission statement and core
values in action.
- Develops sales and marketing plans by preparing objectives,
strategies, and profit and loss projections Meeting or exceeding
monthly performance targets and goals as determined.
- Driving revenue and conversion for the branch.
- Hiring, educating, stimulating, and guiding each Lawn
Consultant to meet or exceed goals.
- Acting as a trainer and resource to the Lawn Consultant team
through sales methodology and skills training, product training,
"role play" training, observation, and coaching.
- Leading weekly sales meetings to discuss strategy, competitive
differentiation, selling skills, etc.
- Meeting with Management team weekly to present accurate
- Evaluates competitors' services, determining market share and
market trends and informs others by maintaining and distributing
competitive comparisons and evaluations.
- Monitors and tracks sales statistics and performance.
- Develops and implements sales process improvement
- Building, maintaining and controlling a sales and personal
development training library. Assist in closing sales where
- 5 years of sales management experience is required.
- Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven
- Expertise in both formal training and individual coaching of
sales professionals, with a particular emphasis on "role play"
training and 1:1 observation & coaching.
- Highly organized planner who can manage multiple initiatives at
once, proactively prioritize the most important initiatives based
on future company needs.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications are
- Must have a strong work ethic; be self-disciplined, with a
strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills are
required.Skills/Abilities:Must have excellent customer service,
communication, and computer skills (Microsoft programs especially);
ability to multi-task; good phones skills; lawn care experience a
plus; collections experience a plus; data entry
experience.Requirements:Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft
Office Excel, Google, Gmail, etc.) We are looking for a detail
oriented, high energy, self-motivated, organized, deadline driven
and a team builder.Compensation Package:Competitive Salary, with
weekly and annual bonus, paid vacation, 401(K) match, medical,
dental, vision and life.We are an equal employment opportunity
employer and comply with all applicable equal employment
opportunity laws. We treat all applicants and employees equally
without regard to any protected status, such as race, color,
religion, sex, genetic history, national origin, or status as a
protected veteran.We recruit, hire, train, place, and promote
qualified individuals without regard to their physical or mental
disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a covered
disability in need of an accommodation in order to apply, please
contact our main office by dialing (248) 299-5874 or email
email@example.com.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Lush Lawn - Safari Tree, Waterford , Sales Director, Executive , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...