Dental Practice Office Manager
Company: Family Dental Center of Waterford (Equishared/Lave
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Help us grow our business! Take Charge Office Manager and Team
We're looking for someone to make a commitment...and we will too.
Significant sign-on bonus
Come work for the Family Dental Center of Waterford, part of the
Lavender Dental Group, and be a part of a growing dental practice
group where you can help make a difference.
We are a well-established office that is continuing to grow and
need a full-time Office Manager to join our team and help grow the
practice. Our ideal candidate should have several years of
experience in administration, particularly within a health care
environment (Dental experience is a bonus), as well as demonstrable
organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills. Those
with exceptional office managerial experience outside of healthcare
will be considered.
Lavender Dental Group is a family of dental practices as part of
Equishared, an affiliation of dentists utilizing a common platform
of services, processes, and systems to allow dental practitioners
do what they do best... better serve their patients and help build
healthier communities. We maintain the local dentist office feel
while providing the best advanced care techniques and technology of
larger dental practices. Lavender Dental Group offers comfort and
convenience! Our practices provide every patient thoughtful,
personal attention. No hype, no pressure - just a sincere approach
to our patients' dental needs.
What you will contribute to our practice:
As an Office Manager, we are looking for an experienced,
enthusiastic and collaborative person that loves building and
maintaining positive relationships and environment with both the
practice team and patients. You will provide critical support to
all aspects of the business, helping us give the absolute best in
quality care to each of our patients to convert them into
long-lasting relationships (loyalty) and brand advocates
The Office Manager is responsible for the organization/coordination
of the entire office operations. You manage all team members and
all administrative aspects of the office by providing a clear point
of leadership within our organizational structure. You are a take
charge person, but you are also a collaborative leader that
includes the entire team. You understand organizational process and
work efficiency implementation.
In addition, they pay close attention to office procedures and
resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and
efficiency. The Office Manager is the go-to person for the entire
office, answering many questions, leading individuals in the right
direction and helping at a moment's notice.
The Office Manager, as with all team members, is a brand ambassador
and helps to establish the best brand-to-patient relationship and
to make patients feel so special and blown away by their experience
that they rave about our business to their friends and family.
You will work with a team that supports you, in an environment
where there is a shared passion for quality patient care? Your
primary role is to ensure the practice team have everything they
need to work efficiently. The Office Manager is also responsible
for contributing to and maintaining the practice's corporate
culture, ways of connecting and bringing the team together which
all leads to this being contagious toward patients.
Our dental family is growing, and we are looking for the right
candidate to take on new measurable tasks with us.
What we will offer:
On-boarding Bonuses @ 90 days, 6 Months and 1 year
Competitive wages - $27.00- $34.00 per hour
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- - - - - - - -Reports to the Regional Field Manager and works
closely with the practice dentist(s) and office team
- - - - - - - -Participates in any new hiring needs and onboarding
of new hires
- - - - - - - -Manages employee training and experience programs
and other team
- - - - - - - -Track, update, and measure key performance
- - - - - - - -Key contact for bi-weekly Office Manager/Level 10
calls with Regional Field
- - - - - - -Track, update, and measure key performance indicators
and managing monthly Scorecard, budgets and purchasing needs
- - - - - - - -Communicating with Regional Field Manager and
Corporate office about any
issues, activities, relevant information
- - - - - - - -Ordering and maintaining of office supply purchases;
managing inventory of
- - - - - - - -Ensuring staff have access to tools they need;
liaises with other departmental
Needs office issues
- - - - - - - -Point of contact regarding building maintenance on
all office issues
- - - - - - - -Coordination of key employee experience and
retention efforts in partnership
- - - - - - -Part of broader administration team, collaborating and
working closely with other office
managers on idea sharing, generation and culture support
- - - - - - - -Oversees scheduling, rescheduling, or canceling
appointments as needed.
- - - - - - - -Oversees the updating patient records and
typically led by Front Desk Ambassador
- - - - - - - -Oversees and assists with communicating with medical
to determine if patients are required to make co-payments.
- - - - - - - -May assist with performing general office duties,
such as answering
telephones, photocopying, filing, and faxing.
Office Manager Requirements:
- - - - -3-4 years of professional experience, preferably in office
operations; Certification in office administration, medical
administration, or related fields is advantageous, but working
knowledge of general administrative practices necessary.
- - - - -Prior experience in medical administration, particularly
in a dental clinic a plus
- - - - -Sound knowledge of dental terminology or ability to learn
- - - - -Familiarity with electronic billing, account receivables,
- - - - -Proficient in dental practice management software
beneficial (Denticon) or ability to learn it expeditiously
- - - - -Proficient in basic computer skills: Excel, Word,
- - - - -Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- - - - -Experience with managing budgets
- - - - -The willingness to help others when needed
- - - - -Detail-oriented, organized and ability to multi-task
- - - - -Independent, but also a team player with effective
- - - - -Able to manage competing priorities and projects
- - - - -Self-motivated, assertive, attentive, with good use of
tact and judgment; passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
efforts, strong and proactive communicator
- - - - -Excellent telephone etiquette.
- - - - -Exceptional organizational skills.
- - - - -Excellent customer service skills.
FOR INFORMATION OR TO SUBMIT A RESUME:
Keywords: Family Dental Center of Waterford (Equishared/Lave, Waterford , Dental Practice Office Manager, Executive , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!