Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Community Name:8146 THE INN AT CASS LAKE WATERFORD MI
The Office Manager is the backbone of their community, ensuring
smooth operations and positive experiences for residents, visitors,
staff, and new hires. The person in this role must be an outgoing
and highly organized master multi-tasker with a willingness to lend
a hand wherever needed.If this sounds like you, you belong at
Holiday, a certified Great Place to Work that offers career growth,
awesome benefits, and the opportunity to make a positive
What We Offer:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full-time
- Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
- One free meal per day in our communities
- Comprehensive Health, Dental,and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) plan with employer match!
- A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
Where You Can Go:
This is only the beginning. We love empowering and promoting our
employees and provide dedicated and talented team members the
opportunity to move up the career ladder with us.
What You Can Expect:
As the Office Manager,you willbe responsible to provide support for
administrative leadership to the community.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk in traffic in a polite
profession manner, which may include Inquiry Intake of potential
residents, general questions, family members and/or vendors. Making
sure to direct/pass messages to the appropriate party.
- Account Receivable - conduct collections, send letters and make
calls as needed to ensure AR balances are within company
- Payroll - ensure associates Kronos records are accurate and
timely to ensure payroll is processing accurate pay checks.
- Complete New Hire Paperwork for all new associates to
community. Ensure accuracy and timely submission to Home Office for
payroll & benefit purposes.
- Resident Relations - answer questions, provide back up support
and assistance to the Enrichment Coordinator as needed.
- Suggest and drive resident, visitor, and guest participation in
completing the survey questionnaire.
- Sales support - provide back up support to Assistant Manager on
Tours and Leases.
- General Community Paperwork - responsible for mail, marketing
packets, menus, print schedules, do thank you cards, mass market
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing office support.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to
quickly learn other programs.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible.We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 228senior living communities
across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees
agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has
been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 201 of its
communities in 2021. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday believes that every vaccinated associate creates a safer
environment for our residents and associates. This is why we
require new associates joining our team to receive their first
vaccine at least 3 business days before their start date and be
fully vaccinated within 5 weeks of starting with Holiday (unless
prohibited by applicable state or local law). Holiday will consider
requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or
religious based reasons on an individualized basis.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older
people, we'd love to talk to you.
Nearest Major Market: Detroit
Job Segment: Developer, Manager, Administrative Assistant, Payroll,
Marketing Manager, Technology, Management, Administrative, Finance,
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Waterford , Office Manager-Community, Executive , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!