Regional Purchasing Agent Grand Blanc Twp - MI
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: September 20, 2022
If you have excellent communication skills and enjoy negotiating
prices then we have an opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose & Sons is a
family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury apartment
communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding states. We
handle all phases of development: from land acquisition to
construction to management and maintenance.We are looking for a
professional and motivated individual to join our team as a
RegionalPurchasing Agent.RegionalPurchasing Agents are responsible
for ordering operational materials on a daily basis.Other
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Order supplies, appliances, pool supplies, upgrades, and other
tools necessary for operational purposes.
- Maintain best pricing for inventory, supplies, and
- Adhere to all account budgets set by Divisional Manager and
Regional Facilities Manager.
- Complete quarterly site inventory audits by physically
inspecting inventory spaces for organization, appropriate products,
- Maintain approved divisional Yardi shopping lists and purchase
- Receive orders and organize them into inventory as
- Manage and maintain SDS online account for company purchased
- Maintain and organize purchase orders and inventory control
- Record all purchase orders and receipts into the Yardi
- Present the ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must follow federal laws and fair housing
regulations.Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in multi-family property management and
knowledge of maintenance supplies and procedures is preferred.
- Knowledge of Smart Sheet software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping procedures is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager or related property management
software is preferred.
- Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in
writing is required.
- Must possess exceptional customer service and communication
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Ability to use various technologies for online training and
- Must have an acceptable driving record and a valid drivers
license (if applicable, based on location).
- Must adhere to the team apparel policy.
- Regular attendance, work ethic and strong interpersonal skills
are required for success in this position.Employees are required to
be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background and
driving record check to be performed on all applicants being
seriously considered.We offer our full time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.Required
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Waterford , Regional Purchasing Agent Grand Blanc Twp - MI, Accounting, Auditing , Waterford, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!